The One You Want for One-And-Done Monthly Protection
- Kills fleas and ticks, prevents heartworm disease, treats and controls roundworms and hookworms
- Delicious, beef-flavored soft chew makes compliance easy and enjoyable
- The same proven dose of afoxolaner prescribedf for millions of dogs
- Delivers an optimized dose of moxidectin that is safe and effective
- Safe for use in puppies as young as 8 weeks, weighing 4 pounds or more
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
NexGard® PLUS (afoxolaner, moxidectin, and pyrantel chewable tablets) is for use in dogs only. The most frequently reported adverse reactions reported in clinical trials were diarrhea, vomiting, lethary, and itching. NexGard® PLUS contains afoxolaner, a member of the isoxazoline class, which has been associated with neurologic adverse reactions including tremors, ataxia, and seizures in dogs with or without a history of seizures. Use with caution in dogs with a history of seizures or neurologic disorders. The safe use of NexGard® PLUS has not been evaluated in breeding, pregnant, or lactating dogs. Dogs should be tested for existing heartworm infection prior to starting a heartworm disease preventive. For heartworm disease prevention, give once monthly for at least 6 months after last exposure to mosquitoes.