- First-of-its-kind formulation includes esafoxolaner – specifically developed for use in cats.
- Easy-to-apply topical solution provides a month of protection.
- Safe for cats and kittens 8 weeks of age or older, weighing 5.6 pounds or more
- Kills fleas and ticks
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Treats and controls roundworms and hookworms
- It’s also the only feline parasiticide with broad-spectrum protection that includes tapeworm coverage
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
NexGard® COMBO (esafoxolaner, eprinomectin, and praziquantel topical solution) is for topical use only in cats. Use with caution in cats with a history of seizures or neurologic disorders. The most frequently reported adverse reactions include vomiting, application site reactions, and anorexia. If ingested, hypersalivation may occur. Avoid direct contact with application site until visibly dry. Safe for cats and kittens 8 weeks of age or older.