Parasites can live in any part of the digestive tract or any other body cavity. Parasites can also live within organs, blood tissues and cells. They can cause a multitude of symptoms – diarrhea, fevers and lack of energy.
Parasite Tonic creates an environment that is conductive to the growth of friendly organisms such as acidophilus, but provides an unfriendly environment for parasites.
Parasite Tonic is a liquid, and one 16 ounce bottle will applicate a single horse, orally for 1 month. It is suggested to cycle a 16 ounce bottle 2 – 3 times annually.